Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Let's Do It

My life is about to get crazy so I decided to start a blog and take you all along for the ride. I'll be posting once a week about my training, businesses, or just whatever is happening at the time. 
Right now I'm living in Red Deer working full time. My triathlon season is over and I've took the last few weeks off, doing an occasional workout every few days. Break time is over and I'm starting to get back into it. Tonight I have my first run in over two weeks, I'm really looking forward to it. I don't need much motivation in my athletic life. I am very driven to do the absolute best I can this year, I live for this stuff. 
I have been doing a lot of inspirational reading for the last few years and I feel confident enough that I can start to inspire people. Whether it be through racing, my blog, or companies I try to launch, I hope I can spark some inspiration in people and have them chase whatever dreams they have.
Anyways, that's all I have to say for this first blog. I have a 45 min run to do.
I'll be writing another a blog soon about the question "Now what?"

No comments:

Post a Comment